Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Nutrisse Hairdye and swimming, Wise ladies!! Heeeelp!!!

(4 Posts)
KickArseQueen Sat 28-May-11 22:14:08

I really hope someone knows the answer to this! I really want to dye my hair tonight, my white streak is showing up really badly and I would normally have dyed it a week ago, but I haven't had time. I was just about to go dye it when I had a call inviting me and all the kids swimming tommorrow.

Do I dare to dye it?

Its a dark brown shade if that makes any odds!

TIA

7to25 Sat 28-May-11 23:02:41

Now you know why old ladies train themselves to swim without ever getting their hair wet!

trixymalixy Sat 28-May-11 23:05:58

Buy a swimming hat at the pool. I usually wear one as I have Brazilian blowdrys. I'm hankering after a 50s floral one.

KickArseQueen Sat 28-May-11 23:28:56

I have to admit! If I'm going to have to wear a swim hat I too would love a floral one!!! The only previous suggestion I was given was either " try it and see" hmm or slap in some vaseline! shock I'll go for the hat! and try to stay dry!

Thankyou!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: