Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Anyone need any knitting done?

(10 Posts)
bigTillyMint Sat 28-May-11 20:00:19

I love knitting, but there's a limit to how many jumpers a family needs! So I am hoping somebody would like me to knit something for them. Babies / children too!

If you are interested, PM me - all knitting projects possible smile

brookeslay Sat 28-May-11 20:06:24

sent you a message

hackneyzoo Sat 28-May-11 20:13:24

Sent you a message too!

OnlyWantsOne Sat 28-May-11 20:14:27

I can't PM you for some reason but I could LOVE a big oversized baggy jumper

TattyDevine Sat 28-May-11 20:21:35

I admire you OP - I'm a shocker for getting all enthused about knitting once in a while, spending about £40 on wool and then doing 6 rows before getting bored... grin

Though I did get halfway through a cashmere sock project once, so I now have one gorgeous khaki green cashmere welly boot sock hmm

redllamayellowllama Sat 28-May-11 20:47:44

Have pm'ed you.

bigTillyMint Sun 29-May-11 00:20:03

Woo hoo! Just got back in - I have got 5 PM's and OnlyWantsOne's request above. I will read moer carefully in the morning and get back to you all smile

bigTillyMint Sun 29-May-11 09:30:16

Right I have replied to the PM's.

OnlyWantsOne, I can do that. Do you have a pattern in mind? Try PMing me again!

mittenkittenhasthumbs Sun 29-May-11 14:54:46

Ha ha, Tatty, are you me? If I want to get any more yarn it's going to have to be smuggled into the house.

Mumswang Sun 29-May-11 15:30:57

Brilliant. Just what I need....have PM'd you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: