Talk

Advanced search

crocs? are the genuine ones comfier?

(6 Posts)
fireblademum Sat 28-May-11 12:02:16

recently got some cheap croc copies off the market to wear as slippers. i am loving them, light, comfy and i don't care what i look like. I dont intend to leave the house wearing them!
So do i get some 'proper' ones. are they comfier?
i have a chronic muscle strain in 1 leg which can get quite painful at times, so i like to wear something supportive round the house. I usually wear my birkenstocks, but fancied a change and wanted something that covers my toes.
If not crocs then anyone got any suggestions?
(and i love the birkenstock clogs, but theyre a bit out of my price range at present)
thanks

valiumredhead Sat 28-May-11 13:49:14

Yes, they are comfier even though people say there is no difference, imo there IS! grin

Kormachameleon Sat 28-May-11 13:56:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TigerseyeMum Sat 28-May-11 15:13:38

I got real ones for £10 and love them, I have lower back problems and a problem with my foot, and since wearing them (yes I d wear them out!) the pains have gone.

Mine are a plain dark colour so if I wear them with long jeans no one can see.

Brilliant invention. And cheaper than an osteopath grin

fireblademum Sat 28-May-11 19:24:43

thanks everyone
got a birthday looming - guess what i shall be asking for!

carrielou2007 Sat 28-May-11 20:42:16

I bought some from sports direct for 2 pounds when pregnant and never wore them so they live outside my patio doors for hanging out the washing.

They are very very comfy as I found out when I was in a bit of a rush to get dd from preschool and looked down at my feet and realised I had forgotten to take them off blush very comfy 2.5 mile walk but the shame!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now