Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Am I mad to even consider jeggings

(7 Posts)
Canijustask Sat 28-May-11 07:34:12

ok so clearly a bit behind trend here but I hated the very idea so have never given them a second thought but accidentally bought a pair yesterday... They are very comfy and look quite nice on I think. Am I deluding myself that I could look stylish in a pair? I'm 35 and reasonably slim with good legs. My sense of style disappeared with the birth of dc2 a few months ago so is this just a slippery slope to leisure wear?

madhousewife Sat 28-May-11 09:34:47

i'm 36 and i live in mine - and get lots of compliments too! they just look like skinny jeans...

daimbardiva Sat 28-May-11 10:07:35

I loved mine - soooo comfy and just look like skinnies. Unfortunately I pushed the stretchiness too far by wearing them while pregnant and ripped them right across the arse!!!!

KittySpencer Sat 28-May-11 10:09:05

I've just got a pair and I'm 39. They are fab though and even the DSs think I look good in them grin (high praise indeed!)

ageingdisgracefully Sat 28-May-11 12:30:01

I love mine, as they come up over my (expanding) waist and cover my muffin top. I'm 51!!

MrsMc82 Sat 28-May-11 13:00:19

I live in mine too they're just like skinny jeans but a million times comfier! only thing that would say that should make sure your top cover the waistband......

Canijustask Sat 28-May-11 20:10:33

Wow a unanimous verdict! Glad it was the answer I was hoping for too! Thank you all

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: