Talk

Advanced search

Oh wise and stylish gurus of style and beauty help me please...

(6 Posts)
boobellina Fri 27-May-11 21:52:15

It is my best friends wedding in a matter of weeks, on a farm and all very relaxed and casual. Unfortunately, his fiancé and her friends are all super glam and about 100 dress sizes smaller than I am.

I have no wish to feel like the fat frumpy country friend again so was wondering will this dress be my friend or enemy??? navy rose I am size 14 with an hourglass figure.

I was thinking of pairing it with these because I have them already.

Opinions please.

dexter73 Fri 27-May-11 21:59:03

I think the dress and shoes are lovely. Remember to take some wellies just in case!

boobellina Fri 27-May-11 22:12:12

thanks dexter - my wellies live in the back of my car anyway so I should be sorted.

FauxFox Sat 28-May-11 07:41:37

Gorgeous smile

madammecholet Sat 28-May-11 09:44:25

Really lovely dress......the shoes maybe a little clumpy but saying that you are in a field, so you cannot wear heels...

I have heard of that site before as I live nearby.....great clothes!

boobellina Sat 28-May-11 17:38:57

thanks you, agree that the shoes look clumpy but actually look pretty delicate on - might have something to do with my massively wide monster feet!

Have ordered the dress and am now just waiting to try it on and see if I can eat for the next couple of weeks or if I will be doing a Lady Gaga on the baby food.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now