Talk

Advanced search

Fans of Olay 3 Point Super Serum......

(6 Posts)
wendihouse22 Fri 27-May-11 16:22:39

Amazon have it at £13.50 with free delivery. Usually buy at Boots for £30 so, a good offer I think.

This has just won an award for delivering as good if not better results in the anti-ageing arena than some of the big beauty houses.

Buy buy buy!!

wendihouse22 Sat 28-May-11 14:54:48

That was quick....did the free delivery thing and it arrived today. One day in the mail!

ColonelBrandonsBiggestGroupie Sat 28-May-11 16:09:06

Is it good? I was just about to start a thread asking for serum recs. I usually use the normal Olay Regenerist one.

mrsfollowill Sat 28-May-11 16:20:44

Just ordered mine! Thank you Wendi- I'm a big fan of this stuff and have just run out- was looking around the high street to see where it was on offer but didn't realise Amazon did skincare. Total bargain.
Colonel I've tried a few and this suits me the best- sinks in, is non greasy and gives a 'glow'. The Boots No 7 Protect and perfect is good too. grin

ColonelBrandonsBiggestGroupie Sat 28-May-11 16:59:39

Thanks. I don't like P&P - I tried a sample and found it didn't suit me.

I may try the 3 Point stuff then.

wendihouse22 Sat 28-May-11 19:20:48

Colonel.....try it. You will see a difference and you can use it on the under eye area. Seriously, it's better than the Estee Lauder Night Repair, for me, at least.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now