Talk

Advanced search

zara

(11 Posts)
noddyholder Fri 27-May-11 13:47:46

Linen t shirts 15.99 lovely so flattering got denim blue and a stone colour am busty and they are flattering,also bought this in both colours but will take one back. Good shape pic makes it look a lot more flouncy than it is. Some nice dresses atm and some really nice white shirts and navy chinos but none in my size

midnightexpress Fri 27-May-11 13:52:42

I got a lovely linen tunic dress thing there recently this one I think, which is my favourite thing to wear atm. I do find that their tops are (ahem) small though, which is always a bit depressing.

noddyholder Fri 27-May-11 13:57:03

Oh I saw that its lovely too. I bought large in the tops but medium in the dress. Their shirt/blouse type tops are tiny!

cyb Fri 27-May-11 13:58:21

Nodders you know I love you but I will never wear linen. Turns into a hessian sack before elevenses

noddyholder Fri 27-May-11 14:01:24

They are a funny linen though no crumples so must be a bit poly something They are v nice!

dottyaboutstripes Fri 27-May-11 14:03:30

I have that second linen dress, it is So easy to wear and doesn't crease. love it! But only in navy - went back to try the red and the yellow and they were both vile.

noddyholder Fri 27-May-11 14:05:16

zara linen stuff just doesn't get really raggy looking Am off to check t shirt labels will be back!

noddyholder Fri 27-May-11 14:06:12

Nope 100% linen/flax but no creases and have been in a bag for hours hmm

midnightexpress Fri 27-May-11 14:06:48

Oh yes, I tried on the yellow, which looked lovely on the hanger, but made me look like a washed-out old hag. I have very fair skin and yellow needs a tan or a darker skin colour to look good I think. But the blue one is great. Over long sleeved t-shirt/jeans or on its own if it would stop raining for ten minutes.

partyhats Fri 27-May-11 14:09:07

I bought this top I love it and want to buy it in all the colours.

noddyholder Fri 27-May-11 14:12:40

partyhats that is lovely I have a similar one in blue and white stripe love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now