Talk

Advanced search

Crest Whitestrips - teeth whitening

(5 Posts)
JDormaty Fri 27-May-11 12:41:18

Hi all,

Thought i would sharemy experience with you on my use of Crest Whitestrips.

My teeth were quite yellow/stained due to coffee ect, and i bought some Crest Whitestrips afte a friend had used them. The rsults are amazing. After two weeks my teeth are so white, i get a lot of comments and people areliterally amazed (the ones who knew me before).

I now feel like a new person ad for the price, around £38, it is the best money i have ever spent.

They are really easy to use, just 30 mins each day for 20 days, no hassle at all. I used them on my commute to work (you cant tell you have them in). The gel on them is the same as what dentists use and the are the no.1 selling teeth whitening product in the US.

If anyone is interested i went for the strongest 'professional effcts', bought from www.whitestrips4u.co.uk

I had a look around and they seem to be the cheapest, wih free dlivery ad te servicewas faultless. For anyone looking to whiten their teeth cheaply, you will not regret it smile

cyb Fri 27-May-11 12:58:34

J'agree

Altho your post sounds suspiciously like an ad!!

katy1katy Fri 27-May-11 14:25:45

Message deleted

TattyDevine Fri 27-May-11 14:58:37

I used these off and on for a while, they were great for a white-boost before a night out or whatever, though I have no doubt that if I used them daily for 30 days they would have done lots more.

One day I was using them and on the bottom teeth, suddenly out of nowhere I got this incredibly painful knawing nerve-pain...it made me make farm animal noises until I managed to rinse it all off and massage some Sensodyne into it. It didn't reoccur but I haven't used them since, simply because that worried me.

I suspect if you go to a dentist and get proper trays or the thing where they seal off your gums it wouldn't happen so I might get them "properly" done sometime this year but yes, they can cause sensitivity.

They are wonderful though, if the OP has used them properly (consecutive days) and not suffered any sensitivity I can see why her post sounds like an ad! They are very good.

TattyDevine Fri 27-May-11 14:59:22

I haven't had sensitive teeth since though - can drink coffee, ice cream, etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now