Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Nude Replenishing Night Oil - anyone tried?

(13 Posts)
lostlady Tue 24-May-11 15:36:52

Not as exciting as it sounds - supposedly fabulous anti-ageing stuff grin. Am sceptical but desperate so wondered if anyone uses it?

MissFoodie Tue 24-May-11 20:55:30

it's not bad - but there are better ones, read post called Nourish Me on yumetc.blogspot.com

lostlady Tue 24-May-11 21:18:13

Thanks,will go and have a look directly. Something must be done grin

hester Tue 24-May-11 21:24:30

It's fine, no better than others I've used. I prefer the REN rose oil one, for example.

sleepysox Wed 25-May-11 22:50:48

MIssFoodie- that blog is brilliant! What a time and money saver, now I can find paraben free products without having to source them myself, or buy eco products which don't work. Thank you grin

MissFoodie Thu 26-May-11 07:59:07

sleepysox:
aaaaaah thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! smile
so pleased you like it!!!!
yes, nothing worse than wasting money on things.....I've done that for years, one of the reasons why I started writing about the products I'd tried!
lostlady:
did you order anything? I meant to say, if you like Nude, you would probably like the Liz Earle one

noddyholder Thu 26-May-11 08:12:01

I use deforms neroli at night always have I am 45 now and really notice the difference within a few days if I run out! I also think I am so used to the smell I can't sleep without it. It does make skin look very even in the morning. If I am not going out in the day I sometimes put a heavier layer on and stay make up free allmday and that helps too.

MissFoodie Thu 26-May-11 11:04:00

what brand is deforms?

noddyholder Thu 26-May-11 11:29:04

sorry ipad decleor!

MissFoodie Thu 26-May-11 12:50:08

grin
aaah I see!

lostlady Fri 27-May-11 16:43:46

i have had a look - thanks. Am still swithering, I suspect really that nothing will really help, but the Liz Earle one does look nice. I had avoided that stuff before as thought it did contain chemicals, but must have been wrong. I have super sensitive dry skin and usually use natural/organic stuff. Good blog - must be fun too grin Thanks again

MissFoodie Fri 27-May-11 21:09:47

pleasure - and yes, all the products I use do not contain chemicals, including make up!

lostlady Fri 27-May-11 22:37:24

That's great- apart from any bigger issues, red scaly patches don't help in my in the quest to look radiantgrin. I like the look of the foundations too, will maybe test one of them too. Do love this stuff.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: