Talk

Advanced search

If you wear pjs, you would always wear knickers underneath ...

(96 Posts)
Ooopsadaisy Tue 24-May-11 10:15:16

wouldn't you? Surely?

nethunsreject Tue 24-May-11 10:16:30

in bed? no.

Selks Tue 24-May-11 10:16:43

No. Fail to understand why you would need to, unless during a period.

upahill Tue 24-May-11 10:16:49

No why would I.
i have my shower at night, put clean Pj's or nightie on
next morning put formentioned Pj's or nightie in the wash thgen have my shower.

BadPoet Tue 24-May-11 10:17:23

I usually don't.

BulletWithAName Tue 24-May-11 10:17:26

Errmmm...no. Far too uncomfortable!

ShatnersBassoon Tue 24-May-11 10:21:40

No.

TrinityIsAShreddingFatRhino Tue 24-May-11 10:22:12

no why would you

Brahbrah Tue 24-May-11 10:23:00

I do, I'd be uncomfortable without, and don't wash my pjs after every use - how much washing??

Cribbage Tue 24-May-11 10:24:59

Er yes otherwise you'd get the seam of the PJs up your arse surely! Plus as Brahmin says I wouldn't want to wash PJs every day.

Cies Tue 24-May-11 10:25:48

No, I don't. And I also don't wash my pjs every day. I expect some people think that's skanky, but biscuit

toastandmarmiterocks Tue 24-May-11 10:26:43

upahill do you wash pjs/nightie every day?

(hangs head in shame at not changing her nightie every night)

Mumswang Tue 24-May-11 10:28:01

yes and my chastity belt

Seriously how do you ever get any ahem action with those kind of barriers in the way?

CoffeeIsMyFriend Tue 24-May-11 10:28:01

no, you have to let your underneath 'breathe' as my mother used to say! grin

upahill Tue 24-May-11 10:28:17

I don't have a strong opinion on whether PJ's should be washed every day or not. It's just that there is usually a wash going on that morning so it get thrown into that.

If your Pj's are going up your arse surely your PJ's are too tight?

sandyballs Tue 24-May-11 10:29:39

Upahill - clean pjs every night shock and a shower every evening and every morning! how dirty can you get overnight? Well don't answer that, but every night, surely not shock

Blimey I really am a bit of a skank.

ShatnersBassoon Tue 24-May-11 10:30:35

I agree about the arse issue, upahill. I've never had a pyjama wedgy and I wear loose pyjamas.

ShatnersBassoon Tue 24-May-11 10:32:31

I wash my pyjamas every day too, along with the rest of the family's. I think we're a fairly clammy family, and our pyjamas definitely have a worn whiff on them in the morning - not unpleasant or dirty, but I wouldn't want to put them back on.

Ooopsadaisy Tue 24-May-11 10:32:50

Oh thank God someone agrees with me.

I was hiding until someone said yes.

I wear my pjs for a few nights before they are washed (awaiting flaming from horrified MNers).

Feel much more comfortable in knickers underneath my pjs.

Mumswang - if there's any "action" coming my way, then DP is perfectly capable of "assisting me out of any garment that might be upon my person" iyswim.

Dropdeadfred Tue 24-May-11 10:35:08

i dont wear any clothing in bed at all normally but if i put pjs on i would never put underwear on too...how weird?

upahill Tue 24-May-11 10:35:51

I'm not obsessive aabout washing honestly!!

M<y Ds who is 14 is though. A shower in the morning, one when he comes home from school and one before bed. Weekends are worse though, One in the morning, one when he comes back at lunchtime from going to work with his dad, goes out with mates, shower at tea time and then one before bed.

THey take the piss out of him when he goes away on Scout camps!!

He has mates sleeping over sometimes and I've heard him say ' you going for a shower?' 5 mins later 'mate, do you want a shower?' 5 mins later 'I'll start a shower for you!' Wish his bedroom was so clean.

He has clean Pj' every day as well!!

expatinscotland Tue 24-May-11 10:42:54

I wear knickers underneath, yes.

pinkhebe Tue 24-May-11 10:45:32

I also wear knickers. Each to their own.

bamboobutton Tue 24-May-11 10:46:22

i wear knickers because i like to tuck the duvet between my legs and i don't have enough PJs to wash them every day.

ShatnersBassoon Tue 24-May-11 10:49:37

The whole point of pyjamas is to give full bum coverage, isn't it? I don't understand what benefit you might enjoy by doubling up. Is it simply to keep the pyjama gusset free from toot-toot residuals?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now