Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

VO5 miracle treatment oil just like moroccan oil

(6 Posts)
miche8 Thu 19-May-11 10:29:27

Just thought i'd let you know that the new vo5 treatment is the same as the moroccan oil, it contains argan oil.

Have used moroccan oil before and just run out, was considering buying argan oil when i read about the vo5 stuff on a blog. Its £5 in tescos and currently 3 for 2 offer, have the shampoo and conditioner too. I've used it twice so far, will report back if i change my mind about it.

moragbellingham Thu 19-May-11 13:35:14

Thanks, didn't want to spend £30 on something that may not work and am just off to Tesco's for a lovely afternoon of food shopping anyway.

moragbellingham Thu 19-May-11 17:29:25

I got somesmile but couldn't fork out a tenner (for 3), just in case it doesn't work!

dexter73 Thu 19-May-11 17:34:33

I have tried both and the Argan oil is better than the VO5, which just makes my hair frizzy.

Evizza Sun 12-Jun-11 09:53:53

An old thread I know, but thanks to the OP I bought some VO5 miracle oil and absolutely love it !!

I was using Moroccan oil and way prefer the VO5 one - and the difference in price is huge, so will be sticking with the VO5 one from now on smile

piellabakewell Sun 12-Jun-11 17:14:17

What type of hair is it for?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: