Talk

Advanced search

Botox in London

(10 Posts)
otchayaniye Mon 11-Apr-11 13:54:49

I am treating myself to botox post birth. Not (yawn, yeah I know) to look younger, as I'm more or less happy with how I've aged, but to help iron out the two glabella creases in my brow that make me look permanently cross. I am permanently cross, but that's another matter ;)

I've been abroad for a few years so have lost touch and have some friends in fashion and makeup but what they want is more extreme.

I need someone who understands the muscle structure so won't put it where it can cause unintended droopage elsewhere.

I know there are some household names, but where have you gone and were you impressed?

Ginabraz Mon 11-Apr-11 15:46:13

Good for you!

My friends go to www.medicetics.com and they all look great. I've used them for other treatments and they are very professional.

I tried botox once, about one year ago and went to www.cosmedocs.co.uk/

It was done by Dr Haq and he was very good and the results were very good and it lasted a good 5 months. Their prices are very good and worth a try. I'll be booking another session for myself there soon.

moragbellingham Mon 11-Apr-11 15:52:39

Prof Peter Butler at The London Plastic Surgery Associates at 30 Devonshire Place.
He's not cheap - but as he's been ready to do face transplants for donkey's years I think you need to pay for excellence! I would have any of the other surgeons there too.

I would go back but pregnancy etc. stopped me from having more.

cabbageroses Mon 11-Apr-11 15:59:45

Dr Tracy Mountford- harley St- her main clinic is in Bucks, but she does Hs every 2 weeks. She is lovely and been doing it for 20 yrs. shehas a high media profile and is well though of. i have used her for fillers.

Not cheap eitehr but she will advise- you might not need Botox- there are lots of other fillers.

google Cosmetic Skin Clinic.

Karbea Mon 11-Apr-11 16:08:55

I've used these people http://www.harleyclinicuk.com/contactus.htm they were ace.

BelieveInLife Mon 11-Apr-11 19:06:29

I second Gina's recommendation for Medicetics. Ask for Dr Vicky Dondos, she's very very good.

foxinthewoods Mon 11-Apr-11 19:11:23

David Cassidy on the one show might know!

otchayaniye Mon 11-Apr-11 19:46:46

Thank you, this is really helpful.

Aestheticnursekafxceltrend Tue 28-Mar-17 23:28:02

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

kathrynJanes1234 Sun 17-Sep-17 19:59:24

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now