Talk

Advanced search

microdermabrasion, any good?

(7 Posts)
partyhats Wed 30-Mar-11 15:37:16

Those of you out there who have had a microdermabrasion facial, is it any good? I am 35 with no real skin issues other than a little dryness. Groupon have 3 for £45 in my area at the moment. Thanks

dont even know what it is but....if it aint broke dont fix it!! Your skin sounds fine so just keep doing what you're doing! xx

Buda Wed 30-Mar-11 17:13:59

Amazing! I had one and it was fab. My skin felt fantastic afterwards for days. I am 46 and my skin was quite dry. Got rid of all the dryness/dead skin cells.

I had a chemical peel last week and didn't find that as good.

willybreeder Wed 30-Mar-11 21:13:07

I had a course of them on the run up to my wedding a few years ago and it was great because my skin had broken out and got congested. It sorted my skin out. Worth a go if you feel like treating yourself

AnnThology Thu 21-Jul-11 09:41:39

did you have it partyhats?

HuntForGalaxyHazelnut Thu 21-Jul-11 12:37:47

Does anyone know if it leaves your skin red for a length of time after you've had it done? I am going to book an appointment but need to know if i'll have to hide away for a few days afterwards!

Also I have a bit of an acne break out on my chin, would they be able to do microdermabrasion on that area? Or would it damage the skin more?

AnnThology Thu 21-Jul-11 15:39:36

yes i want to know too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now