Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

silver letter necklace

(10 Posts)
cornonthecob Sun 16-Jan-11 16:03:22

please can someone suggest where i can get a good quality silver necklace with my initial(not too small and thin but not too big or chunky although i do prefer solid) as the pendant if you know what i mean? thanks

SevenAgainstThebes Sun 16-Jan-11 16:20:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cornonthecob Sun 16-Jan-11 16:54:56

thanks seven!

TattyDevine Sun 16-Jan-11 18:03:19

Red Direct have a nice one that has a cluster effect with some stones, I think its actually by Van Peterson hold on a tick

here it is, not el-cheapo but lovely would quite like one myself

CeliaFate Sun 16-Jan-11 19:11:11

This is lovely

womma Sun 16-Jan-11 19:42:50

I'm currently pining for this one

maize Sun 16-Jan-11 19:46:00

Loads on Etsy
www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=silve r+initial+necklace&search_type=handmade

HollyBollyBooBoo Sun 16-Jan-11 20:03:08

Tiffany and co

this one

or this one

lovely but pricey

gregssausageroll Sun 16-Jan-11 20:07:48

That first tiffany one is lovely holly.

cornonthecob Mon 17-Jan-11 08:14:08

oooohh some lovely ideas here thanks so much, like them all, can't have them all, so shortlist will be womma's (will see if they can do slightly bigger though, but i do have a charm from my tiffany bracelet that is similar!) and holly the first tiffany one is divine, i'm a tiffany type of gal! must get down there to peruse! oh decisions, thanks again.

i've got the big 4-0 coming up, might soften the blow slightly!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: