Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Do I buy this bag or not?

(9 Posts)
ilythia Sat 15-Jan-11 12:13:50

here?

I need a bag for uni and school (am student)
Needs to be able to fit my netbook (which woudl fit in one of the outside pockets nicely, it's big enough for it to be safe) and an A4 file on the other side, plus inside is split into pockets with inner zip.
It doens't have an over the body strap but does have a longer shoulder strap so that's okay.

Purple is my favourite colour, and I aw it in RL this morning and it's a lovely shade.

I am not sure about the brown with it though. I wear a lot of black and grey (coats are all black and grey) and am just a bit hmm about it.

It needs to go with scruff student clothes (jeans/cardies/hoodies) and smart work clothes as well as interview clothes (for full day interviews)

opinions?

nickschick Sat 15-Jan-11 12:15:29

Yes.

ilythia Sat 15-Jan-11 12:18:42

Even with the brown?

It is sooo expensive but I lurve it.

<<notes down...one yes>>

twoboots Sat 15-Jan-11 12:27:43

I've seen lots of simialr in tx maxx, its worth having a trawl.

ilythia Sat 15-Jan-11 12:34:46

nothign in tk last time i was in, and never anything in nice purple...but might pop in tomorrow before going to town....

partyhats Sat 15-Jan-11 12:39:39

Its nice, I like this one too, I have it in a plain tan colour.

here.

SantosLHalper Sat 15-Jan-11 13:34:24

I like partyhats better. Its very nice and I am now coveting it.

ilythia Sat 15-Jan-11 13:42:58

I wantyed more of a bag than a satchel though, it is nice, but not what I am after.

SantosLHalper Sat 15-Jan-11 13:45:57

Get the purple one then!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: