Talk

Advanced search

help me buy some clothes

(5 Posts)
frazzled74 Thu 13-Jan-11 21:34:10

please help me, I need a decent pair of leggings,some skinny jeans in dark blue and black, some nice easy to wear dresses/tunics that can be worn now and in spring, and a couple of cardis. I am 5'8" and size 16.

bluefootedpenguin Fri 14-Jan-11 09:07:01

Have you tried La redoute? They have a big sale on at the moment and I have found them really good for tunics and cardis. V cheap in the sale too!

Gillybobs Fri 14-Jan-11 09:20:41

Im 5'7" and a 16 so similar. Whats your budget like? I think Wrap make the best ever tunics but they're not the cheapest. Everything Ive bought has been excellent quality and lasted years I like this or this

Also love Mint Velvet for tunics and knitwear www.mintvelvet.co.uk/ I have bought 4 or 5 things recently and everyone ask where they are from. Good sale on at the moment too!

Im still searching for the holy grail leggings but find M&S ones pretty good for about £8 a pair. For jeans I cant see past Gap, I like their Really Straight which are almost skinnies(slim enough to tuck into boots) but dont cut off your circulation! Enjoy spending!

Gillybobs Fri 14-Jan-11 09:23:03

forgot to add this www.wraponline.co.uk/fashion-W145-SMWJT/jersey-top s/crossover-jersey-top.htm Gorgeous!

frazzled74 Fri 14-Jan-11 21:11:54

thanks will have a look at gap jeans and m and s leggings. love those sites, definitely could spend on those.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now