Talk

Advanced search

just a moan about the Toast sale

(6 Posts)
mummydarlingsausage Mon 10-Jan-11 13:38:39

I hate the way they take ages to reduce the decent stuff - why can't they cut straight to the chase?!
It must be annoying for anyone who buys at the start of the sale and then what they have purchased gets knocked right down at the end of the sale.
Sorry I felt I had to moan. They sent me an email today saying now up to 70% off - and there are three, yes 3 items at 70 % off.
(tis their loss as I've spent all the money i don't have in the brora preview sale!)

dottyaboutstripes Mon 10-Jan-11 13:47:10

Brora preview sale?! I'm clearly a pleb who has to wait for Wednesday! What are the discounts like?

BTW, I agree about how much of a PITA it is when further discounts are put in place. I've been browsing today but was waiting for Brora sale to spend my pennies

mummydarlingsausage Mon 10-Jan-11 14:35:05

The discounts are okay -about £30 off 'lower' priced stuff -shirts and blouses etc. The liberty jersey dresses are £25off. I know the prices will get better but i really wanted a couple of things that may go out of stock.

DirtyMartini Mon 10-Jan-11 19:21:37

Huff about Brora preview, I got a code/email this time last year but then nothing at the summer sale, and nothing this time.

Huff again and humph. I am a Good Customer.

Agree Toast is maddening, I'm refusing to be drawn in this time. Nothing I want anyway, so that makes it easier grin

YusMilady Mon 10-Jan-11 19:54:26

I've been looking forward to the Toast sale for ages because I got some fab dresses last year, but I got BURNED with the late reductions so am holding off for a few more days and just hoping that the stuff I want doesn't sell out. The good thing is that when you put stuff in your shopping basket it stays there so you don't have to load it up each time.

FrancesFarmer Tue 11-Jan-11 12:22:36

Will there be another round of reductions, I wonder?

I have my eye on a few items but they're not sold out in any size from which I assume they're not selling well and would still be there if there are more reductions.

I like this top too but I'm suspicious as to why it's not selling better at such a low price. Is the print too wild for most or could there be some other problem with it? [wonders]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now