Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

New LK Bennet Shoes - Do I need to resole?

(3 Posts)
Iatemyskinnyperson Mon 10-Jan-11 11:45:14

I got these LK Bennet court shoes in the sales for a great price, quite pleased with them. (Colour is nicer IRL, they look a bit orangey in pic)

The SA in the shop tells me I have to have a half-sole put on them. Is this true, or are they OK for occasional wear? They are to go with this dress for a wedding this friday.

Would be a huge PITA to get to a shoe-repair place. Would I ruin them by wearing once??

Ta

SimplyTes Mon 10-Jan-11 11:57:54

I love LK Bennet shoes!! They do have leather soles and when I wore my last pair dancing they needed new soles, included heel but nice shoe man didn't chatge for the heel smile. However my other pairs that I wear out (not dancing) do not need a re-sole..........yet.

Enjoy wedding.

Iatemyskinnyperson Mon 10-Jan-11 13:45:29

Ta v much SimplyTes. I think I will skip the resoling...might get it done if I find them v slippery or something.

Cheers!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: