Talk

Advanced search

Advice Needed - Returning to Lands End

(8 Posts)
Meggles76 Sun 09-Jan-11 17:18:47

I bought the much raved about Chevron down coat in late October 2010 and the lining is now coming undone. I haven't worn everyday and the coat is otherwise in excellent condition.

As the coat is now sold out in my size and colour, I want to return for a refund. Do you think they will do this, or will they say have had it too long? I never buy from Lands End - this is my only purchase.

moragdingdongbellingham Sun 09-Jan-11 17:47:55

Yes, I'm sure they will give you a refund, they are very good about quality issues in my experience.
Shame about the coat - I have the same one!

KristinaM Sun 09-Jan-11 18:06:18

definitely return it, they make a big thing of teh fact that you can return any item at any time for quality issues

come back and let us know how you get on

hellymelly Sun 09-Jan-11 18:09:20

I've found them completely brilliant at dealing with any sort of complaint or problem, I mainly buy from the US site as I buy the childrenswear,but the UK site has been helpful too.I'm sure they'll refund you or exchange it.Possibly they could get one in from the US? Check to see if they have it available there (landsend.com)

catinthehat2 Sun 09-Jan-11 18:29:45

They will sort this without a doubt.
Phone them & discuss.

Meggles76 Sun 09-Jan-11 18:40:02

Great. Will ring them tomorrow. Really like the coat so if they could get me one from the US that would be great. Will let you know what they say

moragdingdongbellingham Mon 10-Jan-11 11:18:41

I tried to get a replacement chevron for my broken zipped one pre-Xmas. They said they had some on order from the US the week just before Xmas and were expecting a new batch in very soon.
Zip was mended by DHblush

Meggles76 Mon 10-Jan-11 18:22:38

I mailed them and they have said none in stock in my size / colour but that I can return for a full refund so very helpful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now