Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Alternative to Uggs?

(3 Posts)
CoffeeMum Sun 09-Jan-11 11:48:13

I love my Uggs and the casualness of them, and I wear them every day. Unfortunately, they are wrecking my feet [i think because they're not very supportive?] They don't hurt while on, but i'm getting corns and nasty patches on my feet, so I think my Ugg days might be numbered.

Can anyone recommend any other casual, chunky, flat boots - suitable for daily wear?
Would ideally spend £100, but could stretch to £150, or even a bit more for something really durable or special.

Thanks in advance! smile

Goldberry Sun 09-Jan-11 11:53:03

I recently bought a pair of Fly London 'Mes' boots, as recommended by many on MN. They are fab - comfortable, stylish and feel like really good quality. They have a nice chunky look to them - I don't like more 'girly' styles so much.
I wear them all the time, but not in heavy rain as they are not very waterproof. They come in quite a few colours too. Cheapest I found them was on the Javari website. HTH

CoffeeMum Sun 09-Jan-11 11:58:02

I like them, thanks Goldberry, that's exactly the kind of thing i was thinking of! Bit worried about the non-waterproof thing as i'm out and about alot but maybe i could weatherproof them or something...
Nice pricetag too, will go and investigate, thanks! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: