Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Uh uh...Boden SPRING collection launched.

(17 Posts)
cabbageroses Fri 07-Jan-11 10:05:27

Distinctly underwhelming. I am TRYING to like a skirt, dress or cardi, but they are all the same as previous years. Dresses IMO are very poor shape and fabrics.

I ordered some straight cotton trousers and the chino trousers (I think) in the preview...but not much else grabs me.

If anyone has any suggestions do tell.

Remember if you ordered in preview with 20% off, you can exchange as much as you want- even if it's higher value.

Rassy Fri 07-Jan-11 10:47:00

LNSU will give you 15% off and free postage!

SerendipityAlways Fri 07-Jan-11 10:48:56

Does that mean I can now order sale stuff and get free postage (I know the 15% discount wont apply)

Rassy Fri 07-Jan-11 10:55:16

Yes - for the purposes of research just tried it!

saz007 Fri 07-Jan-11 11:25:50

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with the sale stuff? Nothing seems to have any sizes hmm

saz007 Fri 07-Jan-11 11:27:02

Ummm....guessing it's just me as the Spring stuff doesn't either!!

SerendipityAlways Fri 07-Jan-11 12:19:49

Thanks Rassy!

Shhhh Fri 07-Jan-11 12:22:28

geez... I try and stay away from boden but I have also just viewed the collection..

hmm................... I really must buy dont need anything..hmm

roary Fri 07-Jan-11 14:15:27

I can't get to a spring preview page - do you have a link?

carciofi Fri 07-Jan-11 14:22:10

It is all on the main Boden site now, Roary.

LoveRedShoes Fri 07-Jan-11 21:57:03

Thinking of the trousers myself. Anyone have the jeans and what do they think?
I have stopped ordering dresses now, despite how nice they look. I have found the fit and fabric to be much worse in the last two or three seasons.
And 95pounds for wedges? Since when did Boden become Jimmy Choo?

Northernlurker Fri 07-Jan-11 23:05:26

I ordered the navy spotty jersey top in the preview also the peony satchel. If the top is nice I will get the purple one two and I'm thinking about the wrap dress....

Meggles76 Sat 08-Jan-11 14:33:31

Thanks for the code Rassy grin
I have been having a browse - the mega loud prints are not me hmm
I am considering the breton top, the pleated trim top in white and a linen tunic in grey.

I also want to like the grey merion cardi but am not sure about the trim. I wish Boden would realise that less is more sometimes!

NinkyNonker Sat 08-Jan-11 20:59:20

Not convinced, generally prefer their winter stuff.

willowstar Sat 08-Jan-11 22:02:18

thanks for the code, I just ordered a new bag and a t shirt and got 15% off with free postage.

Meggles76 Sat 08-Jan-11 22:09:19

ooh which bag willowstar? I have my eye on the slouchy leather one but can't decide which colour and will have to wait til payday anyway

higgle Sun 09-Jan-11 14:04:42

The pleated trim top is £25 for a T shirt!!! 100% cotton so bound to go droopy on washing. I got a very nicely made top similar to the Breton one in Sainsbury's for £8 it has a touch of elastene and is close fitting so looks very chic.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: