Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Urgent Question - what can I use to wash Brazilian Blow-dry/Keratin Treatment

(4 Posts)
starrystarrynights Sun 02-Jan-11 19:22:51

I've just got back home from my parents where I had the Keratin treatment done 3 days ago. Have just realised that I've left the £30 Brasiliana shampoo and conditioner at my mum and dads 400 miles away .

My sister will be down in a week and a half and will bring the bottles down then. In the meantime I desperately need to wash this stuff out tomorrow!

Is there anything else I can use? Like sodium free shampoo - what would you recommend?

TIA

shufflebum Sun 02-Jan-11 22:01:27

Aveda stuff and Phillip Kingsley I think are sodium free other than that I'm not sure about regular high street brands.

lovingthesun Sun 02-Jan-11 22:24:00

I use the Boots Naked shampoo & conditioner, I think it just needs to be sodium chloride free. Otherwise if you have a TK MAxx or Homesense nearby, you might be able to pick up some ORGANIX which is sulfate free.

starrystarrynights Sun 02-Jan-11 23:07:56

Thank you both grin
I'll be legging to down to the chemists tomorrow morning!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: