Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Real UGG boots - best price?

(6 Posts)
giraffesCantGoFirstFooting Sun 02-Jan-11 09:04:36

Don't hit me - I know you all hate them...but I want them. Any ideas where best place is?

mrsnich84 Sun 02-Jan-11 09:07:48

I bought mine directly from the ugg store in new york while on honeymoon and saved about £80. Do you know anyone going to USA any time soon who could bring you some back? If not I know theres a ugg outlet at bicester village in oxfordshire. I'd be dubious of buying online in case they sent me fakes. Im very mistrustful of cheap offers of uggs.

giraffesCantGoFirstFooting Sun 02-Jan-11 09:14:39

Yes I really want to buy them from a shop shop. Oldfashioned way.

I thought you could only get half sizes in them? - but my friend has "real uggs" from someone she knows in real sizes for £50. If I wanted the fake ones I'd spend a tennner. If I buy the expensive ones I want them not to fall apart.

I told her she was nuts, no reiept nothing, her £50 fall apart then money down drain no come back.

mrsnich84 Sun 02-Jan-11 09:32:53

My god daughter ordered some for £70 that turned out to be fake and the site had been shut down so she was stuck with them. I told her not to do it but bloomin teenagers never listen. Nows a good time in the shops like office and schuh though as they should have a sale on. The sizes are american i think and Im a uk 8 and i got a US10 i think. You really do have to try them on if youre not sure. Do you know which ones you want?

giraffesCantGoFirstFooting Sun 02-Jan-11 10:03:17

Oh yes have known for ages grin

BelleDameSansMerci Sun 02-Jan-11 10:06:53

I usually buy them from House of Fraser when they have one of their 20% off everything days. Or using vouchers sent via my House of Fraser card to get discounts. I've never found anywhere (other than US/Australia) where they're cheaper and real.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: