Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Can I do this?

(3 Posts)
LauraNorder Sun 26-Dec-10 20:52:52

My mum wants to get me something a bit different for my 40th birthday (fast approaching). I am crap with make up but long to be better and so I wondered about getting something like a Bobby Brown make over and then buying the make up they use. Is this possible? What do I have to do? Where should I go? Of course it doesn't have to be BB just know they do good make up - don't they?

Stylelostinlabour Mon 27-Dec-10 19:16:25

Hi

I would say ring the bobbi brown counter of your local store and book in a make over, if you explain what you are wanting to achieve they will then book you an appointment with the amount of time you will require. I would say also go and see the people on the counters as well to get an idea of the type of person you would like to do the make over - I've had fab bobbi brown and then shocking bobbi brown applications! Also channel is fab too.

Hope this helps

carlossss Tue 28-Dec-10 15:45:48

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: