Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Space NK sale is on

(7 Posts)
JJ Sat 25-Dec-10 14:50:10

Some decent stuff, although I shopped it this morning and could see things going out of stock as I looked.

Enjoy!

JustAnother Sat 25-Dec-10 15:23:27

yes! I got the Revive set this morning for £90 (normally £180). This is my xmas present for myself!

JJ Sat 25-Dec-10 15:47:55

I saw that, have you tried it before? I love Revive and got the neck cream for Christmas. I asked for it; it works or at least I think it does which is what counts to me grin.

JustAnother Sat 25-Dec-10 20:35:03

I love Revive. I have used it a lot thanks to asking for samples at multiple stores in London. I probably got a month's worth of samples at one point. I always wanted to buy it, but the price had always stopped me. I usually wear Creme de la Mer or Elemis, which I think are good, but Revive is the only cream where I can see the results within hours of starting wearing it.

JJ Sun 26-Dec-10 10:55:20

Ooh, so do you like Creme de la Mer? I've used Elemis before and it's nice - I think I would like it if I bought it but have always just used the samples from flights and various places.

Am using Nuxe atm for eyes and face; can't remember why I chose it but I had a £10 voucher to spend there.

If you have a US shipping address, this is really fun and not expensive for what you get - it saves me from buying a lot! I've just registered for Birchbox, too.

JustAnother Sun 26-Dec-10 20:31:13

Hi JJ, I do like Creme de la Mer, especially in the winter. I buy a 30 gr pot every winter and it last me about 4 months, so even though it is expensive, it does go a long way.

Thanks for the tip about samples, although to be honest, I normally get lots of samples at all the stores in London (or in the US if I am working over there). I am not shy, so I just go and ask for them. I am surprised how willing they are to give them to you if you just ask, and look like you might buy eventually. It would never happen in my country!

JJ Tue 28-Dec-10 12:14:13

I am going to have to start asking for samples, although I do a lot of shopping for skincare online which isn't great for it.

Thanks for info - might give it a try next winter. An old and kept(!) resolution of mine has been to use up things before buying new ones. Unless it's foundation - I have to have a few shades on hand because my skin changes so dramatically at any hint of sun.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: