Talk

Advanced search

help i need some boots for this weather

(6 Posts)
carriedaxmaspudding Wed 22-Dec-10 19:11:01

they need to be flat and dry, ideally tall boots.

hairymelons Wed 22-Dec-10 19:15:41

just bought crocs berryessa. Comfy, waterproof, warm & only £65. The brown ones are sold out almost everywhere but i found some black ones on jellyegg.
Mine arrived today (next day) and I'm v happy with them

hermioneweasley Wed 22-Dec-10 19:16:36

i have found my ancient DMs to be completely reliable in snow and ice. Only problem is they're not massively warm, but a lot cheaper than proper snow boots. I wear mine with thermal socks.

bobs Wed 22-Dec-10 19:18:15

Friend dropped by today wearing some from Outfit - says they're fab, good soles and really warm - £45-£55 I think

carriedaxmaspudding Wed 22-Dec-10 19:28:37

hm, yeah tey look like just the sort of thing, although i prefer a slightly taller boot, more knee length than calf, but that type of thing

carefulwiththataxe Wed 22-Dec-10 20:14:03

Just received the Crocs Berryessa and the sizing is completely shit. I ordered an 8 UK size and the pair that arrived are absolutely tiny - must be an American 8. (Got them from the Cloggs site). Of course I can't get anyone to answer the phone so that I can find out what has gone wrong. I really need them in this weather too!!
LIVID.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now