Talk

Advanced search

Liz from the apprentice hair

(5 Posts)
miche8 Tue 21-Dec-10 19:53:48

I'm quite liking this, what shall i ask for at the hairdressers, really not wanting to take a photo in of her.

I'm hoping this will be fairly quick to style, quick blast with hairdryer and then run the ghds through, would need trimming quite often i guess

I have longer hair (shoulder length) at the moment and i'm stuck in the rut of a pony tail, when its down it get in my way, it makes me hot at night and the hair bobble digs in when i try and sleep.

brimfull Tue 21-Dec-10 19:56:25

doesn't she just have a very very over straightened bob with way too much hair spray

merryxmaswidow Tue 21-Dec-10 22:15:45

i'd take the photo in if i were you. people bring photos to me all the time of what they want and it helps me to understand. i also use an ipad and google images if a customer wants a particular look.

SheWillBeLoved Wed 22-Dec-10 00:41:21

It's just a layered long bob on a side parting isn't it? I'd ask for the ends to be thinned out too rather than having a blunt cut.

singingcat Wed 22-Dec-10 00:43:14

Her hair is really very very straight and fine, and possibly a bit thin. It will not look the same if your hair is any different to this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now