Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

My favourite handbag design ever - where now?

(8 Posts)
Gentleness Mon 20-Dec-10 21:56:31

I love this bag.
http://www.bestladieshandbags.co.uk/Oasis-Plaited- Handle-Shoulder-Bag-White-One-size-111959367.aspx? g=9
It has 3 full size internal sections, so I can use one for nappy-mat etc, one (zipped) for purse etc, and one for A4 notebooks and a makeup bag etc. There is also a big external pocket which fits diary, lipbalm etc - the essentials! The only bag I have seen that lets me organise myself the way I want and jettison the separate nappy bag.

But - white is getting tatty now and I need EXACTLY the same thing in a more useful and durable colour. Anyone seen anything similar?

Shopping with a pram is impossible at the moment with snow AND chaos, and online you rarely get to see the way the inside works.

Am I going to have to resort to copying the pattern and making one?

peasandlove Tue 21-Dec-10 08:45:22

your link didnt work

here

sorry, i cant help though

PlumSykes Tue 21-Dec-10 09:47:35

This one seems to have teh elemenst you require M&S

fel1x Tue 21-Dec-10 09:50:07

buy the white one and get it dyed black??

Gentleness Tue 21-Dec-10 13:17:33

Ooh - heading to M&S then to trial the nappy mat fitting in!

Sadly the white one is no longer on sale and I'm not even sure I could dye fake leather...

Gillybobs Tue 21-Dec-10 14:35:37

Ive just bought the Oasis "Maggie Satchel" (sorry cant get link to work". It looks similar in style, its gorgeous soft tan leather, has loads of room inside and couple of outer compartments too. I notice you can get it for £42 from ASOS, (I paid 60). Highly recommend

Gentleness Tue 21-Dec-10 18:11:31

Thanks GIllybobs, is there one big internal compartment or is it subdivided?

Gillybobs Tue 21-Dec-10 18:32:40

Just one main compartment with a decent sized zip pocket and a mobile phone pocket. Externally there is a big zipped pocket and smaller popper pocket. I really love it, its spacious without being so big you cant find anything and I find there are plenty of separate areas if you like to be organised. The leather is butter soft too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: