Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

My feet are so cold- where can I get cheap real sheepskin slippers?

(15 Posts)
tethersjinglebellend Mon 20-Dec-10 15:58:29

I can't believe I have come to this.

But I have, so if anyone knows where to get any, bring it on.

traceybath Mon 20-Dec-10 16:00:06

Celtic sheepsking good but not that cheap but I've got these in my normal boots and they're very toasty.

Oh and loving your work on the au pair thread grin

BlingLoving Mon 20-Dec-10 16:00:20

I don't know about sheepskin but SIL bought me a pair of woolen/fake/something or others from Marks and Spencer a couple of years ago and they are the warmest and most amazing things ever. And they'rethe first slippers I've ever had that don't make my feet sweat if I'm not wearing socks.

I assume M&S would continue the range, if slightly adapted, forever.

festiveflashingmammaries Mon 20-Dec-10 16:03:07

I have sealskin slippers that are fucking brilliant

tethersjinglebellend Mon 20-Dec-10 16:05:45

I really want sheepskin... I love these but they are way too expensive. I would rather buy new shoes.

Good tip on the insoles, though traceybath. I don't understand the world of au pairs. It's like a parallel universe. I bet they have sheepskin slippers.

tethersjinglebellend Mon 20-Dec-10 16:06:27

Did you club them yourself, festive? I'd be willing to do it to save a few quid.

festiveflashingmammaries Mon 20-Dec-10 16:07:53

yeah I used an ivory club I got from india

tethersjinglebellend Mon 20-Dec-10 16:09:41

Smart move.

mulledjooseyfruit Mon 20-Dec-10 16:09:58

I have these beauties and I luff them. [gimmer emoticon]

jamaisjedors Mon 20-Dec-10 16:10:14

Marginally cheaper?

I got some from there recently and am totally converted to sheepskin slippers - first time my feet have been warm for years.

But I warn you, it's a slippery slope, DH and I have just ordered an electric blanket for ourselves (well supposedly for me) for Christmas! grin

faustina Mon 20-Dec-10 17:16:42

john lewis have some ballerina ones (sheepskin) for 35 quid on their website

Molecule Mon 20-Dec-10 17:50:30

I bought these a few weeks ago (but for £21.00, not the £16 they are now). Really warm and snuggly but guess these more substantial ones will be even warmer. I've never ordered from Littlewoods before but was impressed by the service etc.

PlumSykes Mon 20-Dec-10 20:08:23

Have a look on Ebay, it's groaning with them.

marilynwhirlwind Mon 20-Dec-10 21:33:20

I second ebay, I got these last year, I assume it's the same seller and I have them on now. I prefer the soft suede soles as they're so easy to wash, but there are plenty of other types on ebay.

tethersjinglebellend Wed 22-Dec-10 14:04:19

Thanks all.

I pressed the fuck it button and got the sheepskin ones- Oh god, they are worth every last penny. It's like having new feet. I will save at least £50 on heating bills.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: