Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Crows feet miracles?

(8 Posts)
Menagerie Mon 20-Dec-10 12:55:38

The bright light from the snow is really showing off my crows' feet a treat. Does anyone know of a cream or treatment that genuinely reduces them? I don't mind growing old but I object to looking so much older than I feel!

Thanks

Cyb Mon 20-Dec-10 12:56:57

There is no such thing

Actually that Eyesential stuff gets rid but only for a day and you cant wear make up o'er the top
I think it feels like egg white tightening on your face

cornyPrawnsdefrostJasonDonovan Mon 20-Dec-10 13:05:00

decleor excellence eye cream is good

MadreInglese Mon 20-Dec-10 13:06:01

virgin vie used to do a light reflecting undercoat cream thingy that was good IIRC

traceybath Mon 20-Dec-10 13:07:54

Agree with cyb - botox only thing that will really work.

Otherwise good moisturiser/eye cream and some radiance/illuminating cream.

Poodlehorse Mon 20-Dec-10 14:04:32

I highly recommend this serum, you use it for a month and then have a month off and then use it again etc. IT does amazing things to mine and even DH has noticed and wanted to know what I was using. Also use the code XMS10 to get 10% off just now

Poodlehorse Mon 20-Dec-10 14:06:19

Oh and I didn't write the review on that site but I might as well have, agree with every word.

electra Mon 20-Dec-10 14:07:29

Botox is the only thing that has any lasting effect.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: