Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Help with straighteners

(4 Posts)
atswimtwolengths Sun 19-Dec-10 20:28:55

Hope someone can help. My daughter's GHD straighteners have broken and we've no idea who could repair them. It looks as though she'll have to buy a new pair.

Can anyone recommend a cheapish pair? She's still got the rest of the year at university so is pretty broke (and doesn't want to spend much of her Christmas money!)

Thanks.

RockChick1984 Sun 19-Dec-10 22:50:31

Don't GHD still offer a lifetime guarantee? Check on their website, but I know this was always the case previously as I had mine repaired a few years ago free of charge by them! Can't remember how long it took, but far better than buying a cheap new set that won't work half as well! Xxx

duckyfuzz Sun 19-Dec-10 22:53:10

Contact ghd, mine broke, I rang and they repaired them for a small fee - in fact they replaced rather than repaired. Contact through their website, well worth it.

atswimtwolengths Mon 20-Dec-10 09:00:18

Oooh thanks very much! That's fantastic news.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: