Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Silicone chicken fillety things

(12 Posts)
Ghostcat Sat 18-Dec-10 11:55:19

Does anyone use these? How practical are they? Do you use them everyday? Do they fall out!? grin

StarlightPrincess Sat 18-Dec-10 11:59:29

I use mine practically every day, combined with a push-up bra! grin Mine have never fallen out, although they do shift place during the course of the day, and I have to adjust them.

MeUnscrabbly Sat 18-Dec-10 12:02:02

I used to use them, they did fall out once when I was doing up my shoelaces grin I think the trick is to wear a bra that is quite tight.

I don't use them any more because now I have gel bras.

Ghostcat Sat 18-Dec-10 12:02:06

Thanks starlight - i'm so in need of them. Will order some online i think.

PressureDrop Sat 18-Dec-10 12:02:42

Oh my goodness, I've had a few shockers with them falling out in years gone by. Would not recommend! blush

Ghostcat Sat 18-Dec-10 12:07:33

I just need a temporary fix until the end of next year when hopefully will have a boob job. I am literally flat chested!

PressureDrop Sat 18-Dec-10 13:04:48

Can you get a gel-filled bra instead?

PressureDrop Sat 18-Dec-10 13:05:39

La Senza do nice ones

GodRestYeEllieMentalmen Sat 18-Dec-10 13:06:04

I have some - they are ace - but be wary of very tight tops, where you may get a giveway 'outline'

Ghostcat Sat 18-Dec-10 13:28:09

thanks for the suggestions. the thing is i actually don't even fill an AA cup bra blush so sadly gel bras are not even an option.

MeUnscrabbly Sat 18-Dec-10 13:33:44

Chicken fillets may not be a good option for you in that case. The way they work is that what boobs you do have sit on top of the fillet. The fillet doesn't fill the bra.

RockChick1984 Sun 19-Dec-10 15:09:49

Ive had some ages ago that r an actual boob shape, that were stick on ones so they didn't fall off. I got them in ethel austin tho so not sure where you would find them now, they looked like an implant tho so would be fine if very flat chested, probably just have to google for them xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: