Talk

Advanced search

Ladies with curly hair - What style do you have?

(7 Posts)
stnikkilarse1978 Thu 16-Dec-10 18:39:10

I have only ever seemed to get away with long hair (just below shoulder length or longer) with some layers cut it.

Does anyone have a different style that looks good - I am always so nervous of trying new things with my hair....

thothefrostwascruelladepoppins Thu 16-Dec-10 18:43:46

Well I do recall one stylist trying to put me off my chosen hairstyle by telling me it was not one haristyle, but two hmm.

It's a curly bob with a fringe, side parting.

dexter73 Thu 16-Dec-10 18:44:26

I have mine just above my shoulders with a few layers and no fringe. I have found this works best for my hair.

ClaireDeLoon Thu 16-Dec-10 18:47:44

Mine same as Dexter describes, don't like it to get any longer than that so have it cut often.

dexter73 Thu 16-Dec-10 18:51:25

My hair grows so slowly I only get it cut once or twice a year. Last had it cut at the start of May!

Mine's a sort of inverted bob ie slightly longer at the sides and front than the back - or was anyway. Only cut it twice a year or less if I can get away with it - but mine is very very curly.

StarlightPrincess Thu 16-Dec-10 21:33:16

Long, a few inches past my shoulders. The last time I cut it was nearly 5 years ago!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now