Talk

Advanced search

does anyone have the Boden denim mini?

(5 Posts)
tulpe Tue 14-Dec-10 12:47:53

And if you do, do you wear it on the waist as an overall snug fit or sitting lower on the hip and a looser fit?

trying to decide which size to keep!

iwilldothis Tue 14-Dec-10 13:31:19

i have it...i lost a bit of weight after buying it so it sits quite low on the hip. I have the dark denim one and it's my wardrobe staple...couldn't live without it!

tulpe Tue 14-Dec-10 13:42:10

That's the shade I've ordered too.

Is it quite loose generally then? The larger size I have ordered seems really loose over the bum and thighs and doesn't seem particularly "mini". The smaller size is a nicer fit on the bum and thighs but sits quite high on the waist and am worried that if I gain even a pound or two it will feel too snug.

Can't decide!

SlowComfortableShrew Tue 14-Dec-10 13:44:57

I prefer t wear it on my hip, but it has a very smallwaist so it sits on my waist especially as I've gained a few pounds. Even though i'm tall i got the regular length as the long length made it look frumpy

LutyensInTinsel Tue 14-Dec-10 18:57:40

I have it too. I used to wear it on the hip, but have given birth recently and it now sits on my waist due to my mummy-overhang. By the way, this is the first of my pre-pregnancy skirts to fit me (am only 6 weeks post-partum) and for that reason alone, I will love it till the day I die grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now