Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Merrell Puffin/Frost boots - any good and whats the difference apart from the ££!

(2 Posts)
clarabellarocks Sun 12-Dec-10 19:20:24

Not seen these before but my friend had a pair and I really like them. Just wanted to know if they are any good, what you wear them with (skinny jeans and leggings??) and what the difference was between the puffin and the frost??)

Sick of non waterproof boots. Even my trusty Fly's have let the water in. Not impressed.

santascoming2town Sun 12-Dec-10 20:39:49

I have the merrell oslo's and they would have been worth it at twice the price. I am always cold, I don't have great circulation and hands and feet always cold but I've worn my oslo's every day for the last 2 weeks, walked for miles in snow-was out for 20 mins in -14 one day last week(!!!) and my feet were not cold! They are amazing, completely waterproof and the tread on the bottom is excellent, no slipping around for me! Cannot recommend merrell highly enough. Thanks again to wilfshelf for mentioning them on here!

And, yes, I wear with skinny jeans and leggings

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: