Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used Boots No 7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser? similar to LE Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser?

(19 Posts)
strawberry17 Sat 11-Dec-10 17:47:42

I've been trying LE cleanse & polish but can't really afford to keep using it, was wondering if many of you have tried this? especially anyone with oily skin?

thefentiger Sat 11-Dec-10 20:38:33

Yep Use this -really lovely for the price.I use this when my skin is dry and use Tesco Organic cream cleanser when oily -pre period.
Its lovely have used Eve Lom and cant see much difference. Really didnt like the LE one though- made me spotty. The Boots one made my skin lovely and very "polished"

thefentiger Sat 11-Dec-10 20:40:00

Perhaps if you have oily skin use the Tesco Organic cream cleanser ? love this but its difficult to find.

strawberry17 Sun 12-Dec-10 09:36:59

Difficult to find? only in the main big tesco stores then?

CybillLiberty Sun 12-Dec-10 10:02:05

yy to tesco organic cleanser. i love it and stock up whenever I see £4ish a bottle, JUST like Liz Earle.
I ahve oily skin too

thefentiger Sun 12-Dec-10 10:13:06

I cant get it in my large Tesco and it disappeared for ages.I have a stock in my wardrobe !
Can get it in huge Tesco but that is a bit of a drive away.
Its part of an Organic range they do but I cant remember what its called

BigTillyMincepie Sun 12-Dec-10 10:40:27

What does the Tesco Organic cleanser look like - is it called Bnatural Organic cleanser?

CybillLiberty Sun 12-Dec-10 11:26:22

yes in pump dispenser

NinkyNonker Sun 12-Dec-10 11:32:16

Can you get the Tesco one online?

Oumasrusks Sun 12-Dec-10 12:40:28

I love the Tesco Bnatural cleanser and I order it online and it is usually available. I found I got spots with the Liz Earle one but the Tesco one keeps my skin clear.

ChristianaCatesby Sun 12-Dec-10 12:51:15

Have you tried the oil cleansing method brilliant and really really cheap

BigTillyMincepie Sun 12-Dec-10 12:51:59

Thanks - I have added it to my grocery order wink

strawberry17 Sun 12-Dec-10 13:39:16

I couldn't find the organic cleanser in my tesco on line but next time I'm in the store I will look for it, I have just bought the Boots one to see how it is.
I have read about this oil cleansing method but to tell the truth I am terrified of slathering olive oil on my oily skin as I've read of some oily skinned people coming out in lots of lumps and bumps!

NinkyNonker Sun 12-Dec-10 14:06:50

I can't see it on my Tesco nline, do you have a link BigTilly?

BigTillyMincepie Sun 12-Dec-10 14:25:19

Well I think it's this? Please tell me if I'm wrong!

NinkyNonker Sun 12-Dec-10 15:13:34

Oooh, looks like it. Not available on mine, must be out of stock. Will keep checking! Thanks for the link.

jollyoldstnickschick Sun 12-Dec-10 15:18:51

Boots stuff is fab - theres 2 teenage boys in my house that use it too grin.

thefentiger Sun 12-Dec-10 20:56:33

Another nice one is Origins Pure Cream.You can either tissue off or rinse off .
Its about the same price as LE one .
Its lovely lemony and leaves skin beautifully soft.
I use it when I need to take alot of makeup off or if I feel a bit tired and run down- the lemon really wakes me up.
Also a tiny bit of Modern Friction once a week to gently exfoliate.

lovelyopaque Sun 12-Dec-10 22:12:57

i like the Boots one. Find I don't even need a moisturiser after using it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now