Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Land'sEnd Chevron in M black, did anyone want one?

(4 Posts)
moragbellingham Fri 10-Dec-10 16:04:40

Can't remember if anyone wanted one but have just spoken to customer services about something else. There is a Black M in stock but not showing online so would have to ring up.

PeppaPigot Fri 10-Dec-10 18:09:49

ME ME ME ME ME

PeppaPigot Fri 10-Dec-10 18:18:07

its gone sniff

moragbellingham Fri 10-Dec-10 18:29:09

Sorry Peppa for getting your hopes up. I couldn't quite believe it when I heard they had one. What a shame it's gone.

I had a problem with the zip on mine (operator error, in the endblush) and they said they'd send out a replacement when the coats came back in. UK side have placed an order from the US for more and should be in soon - she said to check next week and keep checking.
If you look on the US website - I like the Sidney coat too and notice that the jacket has appeared in the UK recentlyhmm. Maybe they are coming too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: