Talk

Advanced search

What jewellery to war with long top?

(5 Posts)
androbbob Thu 09-Dec-10 21:39:39

I have my Xmas do next Friday - I have bought a black and cream short dress which I am wearing as a tunic style top with black trousers. The dress is short sleeved and has a round neckline and is patterned - black with cream outline of squares on it. It is round necked - if that matters.

Do I go for a large necklace in cream colour or go for something bright and bold to introduce some colour? I have a large chest if that makes a difference! and will be wearing my hair up.

I am off to town tomorrow and need to know what to be looking for.

Thanks!

lilolilmanchester Fri 10-Dec-10 00:24:57

where was the dress from (as in can you find it online and post a link?)

androbbob Fri 10-Dec-10 20:56:25

Have searched online to no avail. Will take a photo later and post up in the morning!

FaffTastic Sat 11-Dec-10 22:01:48

I'd stick with a black or cream necklace tbh and wouldn't introduce another colour.

Just noticed though that you posted this yesterday and were going shopping today - how did you get on, did you find anything you liked?

androbbob Sun 12-Dec-10 20:20:05

Got a lovely pendant style necklace from Primark (!) which is cream and silver and a matching bangle. DD who is 9 thinks it looks great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now