Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Men's luggage

(3 Posts)
monkeysmama Thu 09-Dec-10 10:06:05

My dp has requested a leather holdall weekend bag but all the ones I have looked are too small. He already has this gym bag and wants something a lot bigger.

I don't really know where to look. I've tried Boss, Ted Baker, Knomo.

Has to be black. Can spend up to £350 on it if it is really special.

TIA

apple99 Thu 09-Dec-10 10:53:30

Bric's is nice, dh has it in the brown colourway but they do do black here. Dh bought his in Selfridges so you could always go and have a look if you live near one, also sell in House of Fraser.

waitingsanta Thu 09-Dec-10 11:02:15

Mulberry? You probably won't get a leather one for that price but they do nylon type ones....
www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5830/3849/category/

Or this - v nice and bang on budget www.billamberg.com/shop/travel-bags/jensen-holdall 1

Alternatively, Tumi stuff is incredible quality but a bit more expensive for this uk.tumi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4373771&pr odFindSrc=paramNav

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: