Talk

Advanced search

Ahem.... <whispers> Lingerie...

(7 Posts)
SheWillBeLoved Wed 08-Dec-10 12:48:49

Oh wise and worldly women of Mumsnet grin please point me in the direction of some beautifully filthy lingerie. Be it a site, or high street shop, whatever it is, I just need to be able to get it for Saturday wink

Was thinking of maybe a flattering Babydoll number? Most I have seen so far, well, I may as well drape cling film over my bits. I've looked on the usual suspect sites, but nothing is catching my fussy eye. Help!

Maryqueenofchocs Wed 08-Dec-10 16:05:53

Try myla, beautifully expensive though!

here

as is Agent provacateur

here
wink

SoManyLovelyKnickers Wed 08-Dec-10 17:34:21

I love [[http://www.whatkatiedid.comwhat katie did] for your sort of retro burlesque style...

SoManyLovelyKnickers Wed 08-Dec-10 17:34:42

oops wkd

SoManyLovelyKnickers Wed 08-Dec-10 17:35:45

where are you? with that kind of deadline I reckon you need to shopin person not online - in london there are some gorgeous independant retailers with lovely decadent stuff

thothefrostwascruelladepoppins Wed 08-Dec-10 19:04:39

Hi - when you say "filthy", do you mean "slutty"? Are we talking red polyester, scratchy lace and no crotch? Because if so, afraid I've no idea.

Otherwise, for shopping in person, Elle McPherson Intimates yields (ahem) good results (John Lewis, though tends to just be bras and pants), or FrostFrench at Debenhams personally I would wear with plainer pants but that's just me

Or what about good old M&S? I like this or this

Maybe I should get out more ...! blush

SoManyLovelyKnickers Wed 08-Dec-10 19:25:41

i agree with the m&S recommendation actually - I have this and I (and BF grin) LOVE it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now