Talk

Advanced search

Flat shoes under an evening gown?

(3 Posts)
BooBooGlass Tue 07-Dec-10 17:49:18

I have a full length black dress to wear to a ball on Saturday but I've just realised that if I wear heels with it it looks a bit too short iyswm. I like for the shoes to not really be visible under a full length dress. So are flats an option? Any good ones about? The cheaper the better really, and I only have one afternoon to go looking.

SantasMooningArse Tue 07-Dec-10 17:59:49

You might find something you like in the redfoot range; they have some quite glitzy options atm (and are handy for shoving in your bag when you do wear heels as well. Online, but also I notice the local department stores (you know they type, look as if they all came about in 1970) have them now.

I tend to wear at least a small heel though- even a kitten heel will throw your body forwards a little and help your posture. But if that's fine anyway, go for flat.

BooBooGlass Tue 07-Dec-10 18:55:36

I think a kitten heel too, but I despise them on principle and couldn't see any when I looked today (admittedly only in New Look, but still)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now