Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Smart Boys Shoes

(5 Posts)
Poogles Mon 06-Dec-10 10:35:40

Help! We have a wedding to got to in less than 2 weeks and I am struggling to find nice shoes for DS1 & DS2.

They have lovely suits to wear and I want them to have a nice pair of smart shoes, rather than the 'clumpy' looking shoes you get in Clarkes. I'm struggling to find anything that isn't 'clumpy' looking or trainer-looking, probably becuase I need sizes 8 & 9.

Have tried Next, Marks & Spencer, Debenhanms etc but no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

shinybaubles Mon 06-Dec-10 18:21:19

I got my ds his shoes for our wedding from here www.childrensalon.com/index.php great service happy with shoes.
Also when you do a search try dress shoes or occasion shoes.
These are the ones I got but most sizes are now sold out here
Also try ebay .

Poogles Tue 07-Dec-10 11:08:08

Thanks Shinybaubles. Shame they don't have those shoes in the sizes I need - they are exactly what I was looking for! Will keep searching...

shinybaubles Tue 07-Dec-10 12:51:34

Have alook at Startrite but maybe a bit expensive. Do have a look an ebay they do sell brand new shoes.

Poogles Wed 08-Dec-10 08:11:26

We found some that fit the bill online at BHS. Just hoping they fir OK when they are delivered!

Thanks for your help!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: