Talk

Advanced search

Help me cover this permanent red blemish....

(8 Posts)
sadiesadiemarriedlady Sat 04-Dec-10 09:05:36

I have a red small spot type blemish on the end of my nose (yes, on the end of my nose!!!!!!, of all the bloody places!!!) which I have had for years. I think it is a burst blood vessel. I normally cover it with my normal concealer and by the time I next look in the mirror the concealer is off and it is on full display.

Can I have recommendations for good stay put concealers please, ones that do what they say on the tin!!

Ta

HowsTheSerenity Sat 04-Dec-10 09:11:39

Is it one of these ?

I have spider naevi too. I have one on my nose. They come and go.

If you want to get rid of it and it is a SN there is one way. You can pop it. It will bleed and bleed but it will go. I did the one on my forehead last week.

I am sure that someone will come and tell me off for doing it but they annoy me too. And yes I give up with makeup. Have you tried some of that thick scar covering foundation?

Guacamohohohole Sat 04-Dec-10 09:12:30

Vichy Dermablend concealer!
A little goes a long way.

Guacamohohohole Sat 04-Dec-10 09:16:53

Have a look at this.. The covering acne video demonstrates how to use concealer really well.

sadiesadiemarriedlady Sat 04-Dec-10 09:20:27

It's not a spider naevi HTS but I do have those on my legs (due to pregnancy), the blemish on my nose is more like a spot but it is a permanent spot...will try some dermablend and see if that works. Thank you for all your help so far! xxx

sadiesadiemarriedlady Sat 04-Dec-10 09:24:59

Just watched that video, that girl being made up is absolutely beautiful!

LWRF Sat 04-Dec-10 11:29:37

you can easily remove it, i had some on my cheeks after delivery, one photoshot and all gone.

Biscuitscoco Sat 04-Dec-10 14:43:04

I had one on the end of my nose for years just like you. Had same problem with concealing it. Finally went and had it removed privately.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now