Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

are there any non-frumpy waterproof, warm boots out there?

(8 Posts)
NeatFreak Fri 03-Dec-10 13:29:56

I would really like some snow boots, kind of like wellies but padded or fleecey so they keep my feet warm AND dry AND provide a bit of grip on ice or snow....

I've seen some that are mega expensive- are there any other options? Preferably not leather as I'd rather have a more waterproof type if material.

Tia

NeatFreak Fri 03-Dec-10 13:32:45

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d.html/ref=redir_mdp_mobile /277-3670031-3297231?a=B004A7IHD6

Something like these!

LetThemEatCake Fri 03-Dec-10 16:52:18

I bought these in black from a local shoe store the other day for about £55 or something? In black though. I was all like, who cares as long as my feet are warm and dry and I don't slip carrying the baby but I've actually had quite a few people comment favourably on them.

LetThemEatCake Fri 03-Dec-10 16:54:25

these have been linked to on another thread ....

NeatFreak Fri 03-Dec-10 17:43:43

Thanks, they look perfect but possibly just out of my price range... I do like the ones you bought but they don't have them in my size sad

tethersjinglebellend Fri 03-Dec-10 18:20:22

How about these?

What size are you?

NeatFreak Fri 03-Dec-10 19:01:49

Oooh, yes, they are lovely. I'm a size 6

tethersjinglebellend Fri 03-Dec-10 21:19:17

They are labelled as a US 8 which is a UK 5 1/2, so they may fit if you're a small 6.

That site has a few you may like. What's your max budget?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: