Talk

Advanced search

Scoop neck, long sleeve tops; where are you?!?!

(16 Posts)
navyeyelasH Thu 02-Dec-10 20:57:35

I have silly boobs which means I can only wear scoop (or v neck with buttons) tops. I own 3 styles in 4 different colours but they are all very dull (fine for work as a childminder but not really good for non work).

I'm going away in a couple of weeks and really could do with buying 2/3 new ones that are a bit snazzyish, but still conform to the style that suits me.

Any ideas where to look!?

bethelbeth Thu 02-Dec-10 21:11:48

There's loads of just plain black, grey, blue ones etc in M&S.

If you are looking for something a bit dressier then I think it may be worth expanding your horizons a bit!

If you have silly boobs (as in fabulous knockers) can you not consider a v neck for a bit of cleavage and overall oomph!?

accessorizequeen Thu 02-Dec-10 21:25:12

Seasalt have loads of scoop necks and v-necks with buttons. Joules also have v-necks with buttons. I often have problems finding v-neck (only style to suit me) so surprised you can't find them!

herbietea Thu 02-Dec-10 21:29:58

Message withdrawn

CeliaChristmasFate Thu 02-Dec-10 21:33:12

Like this?

southeastastra Thu 02-Dec-10 21:33:47

esprit

navyeyelasH Thu 02-Dec-10 21:46:39

I already have ones that are similar to DP (thanks Herbietea), Joules (thanks Celia and accessorizequeen), I just want something a bit less plain I guess. Not evening dressy but not work like either.

Bethelbeth, yes I do mena silly boobs as in quite brilliant really, just hard to dress down! I'm quite slim, (size 10ish) but have 34E boobs, wish such a curvy shape dressing for the day can be tricky. V neck and overall oomph is not something I shy away from, but the sort of v neck that suits me is that slash v neck (if that makes sense?), which are a bit booby for day wear. Plain v necks just look weird on me?

I'm thinking scoop necks like this:
link 1

link 2, actually quite like this, but cream doesn't really suit me normally!

something with a bit of pattern

I have scoop necks in grey, white, black, navy, pink and purple plain, the same colours again in stripe, I have v neck buttons in red, burnt orange, grey, mustard, royal blue. I also have all those again in short and cropped sleeve.

All the nice smart casual tops I have are short sleeve and I can't find anything long sleeved; for example I have a lovely bandage style short sleeved tshirt in white with little hooks at the neckline to make the v as deep as you like.

I think I'm not making any sense? The cold has got to my brain!!

navyeyelasH Thu 02-Dec-10 21:49:42

Southeastastra, thanks I will have a nosey in a second.

I quite like this but it's a bit pricey for my needs sad

Should I add I'm 27 by the way?!

navyeyelasH Thu 02-Dec-10 22:48:44

thank you so much southeastastra, just bought 2 from there, love the blue scoop neck on the banner but can't find it anywhere?!

Anyone else have any idea before I start to cry?!

gomummygo Thu 02-Dec-10 22:51:46

Not sure if you can get Victoria Secret where you are but I've bought some great ones from their webstore in the past with much success. hth

23balloons Thu 02-Dec-10 22:52:12

I second esprit they have loads of colours in v neck jumpers. I love Esprit

fin42 Fri 03-Dec-10 00:50:39

this style is very flattering.
How about this or this

Lizzywishes Fri 03-Dec-10 16:06:49

Have a look at the Wrap website - their sale starts today!

5GoldenFimbos Fri 03-Dec-10 16:24:02

Have a look here at link{http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet /category/uk/en/zara-sales/11023/T-shirts\Zara}

5GoldenFimbos Fri 03-Dec-10 16:24:25

Oops here

CeliaChristmasFate Fri 03-Dec-10 19:21:28

Have a look at these

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now