Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Girls Christmas pyjamas

(7 Posts)
Millie1 Thu 02-Dec-10 14:21:23

I know this is really shallow but I love the kids to wear new jammies, preferably with a Christmas design on Christmas Eve blush. Any ideas where to look please? Gap only have 2 Christmas-y designs this year for toddlers - one is too similiar to last year's design and I've DT's to dress so they like different. Have tried Boden & John Lewis - prefer Gap style long-john jammies to fleecy. Thanks

BooBooGlass Thu 02-Dec-10 14:23:40

How old are they? M and S have som fab penguin pjs that go up to 3 iirc. My ds has them and they are very much like his Gap ones but much cheaper

BooBooGlass Thu 02-Dec-10 14:25:29

here

Millie1 Thu 02-Dec-10 14:25:47

Heavens, hadn't thought about M&S BooBooGlass. They're 2. Shall look now before I go to school. Thx

kateecass Thu 02-Dec-10 14:50:29

My 2 year old DDs came from Primark (nice flannel ones with fairies on) but saw nice ones in Boots also on 3 for 2. M&S ones above are great too.

I don't think it's shallow, it's a fab traditional that they'll look back on and remember. I have got Xmassy PJs myself but couldn't find DH any. The rest of the family are having Xmas socks!

moragbellingham Thu 02-Dec-10 17:08:40

Same here! Don't think DH is too bothered however but I've bought warm fleece/flannel ones from Asda. Gingerbread man and peppa for the girls.

I wish the M&S penguins came in bigger sizes though.

Millie1 Thu 02-Dec-10 20:28:32

I've always done it ... unfortunately DS1, at 9 yrs old, has decided Christmas pjs are too uncool for him. DS2 chose a lovely pair from John Lewis. Really like the M&S pair - thanks BooBoo!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: