Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

has anyone rang Boden to find out the sale date?

(20 Posts)
kittya Thu 02-Dec-10 09:29:55

The last time I did the woman was abit vague. If it is this week they should know by now!

SerendipityAlways Thu 02-Dec-10 10:01:23

Am watching this thread with interest KittyA as suspect it could be this Friday...am at work so cant ring myself!

Hopefully when ever it starts some eagle eyed MNer will let us all know. Have not too much on my list - basically some long sleeved tops and jumpers for layering, also that pretty ruffle top. smile

kittya Thu 02-Dec-10 10:07:08

Ive worn their pj bottoms to death so, I could do with another pair.

I wouldve like some polo necks but I never saw any this year.

They never tell you how much the original price was in the sale, do they?

5GoldenFimbos Thu 02-Dec-10 10:09:13

I am reckoning tomorrow. Could be a long wait for deliveries in this weather though grin

MadameCastafiore Thu 02-Dec-10 10:11:17

I have set the alarm clock early for tomorrow - want to get in there for first dibs - DH doesn;t know yet I will be using his visa card fro all purchases - maybe if he doesn't return home from London tonight I can forget to tell him!

Want a couple of their stripey knitted dresses to last me through to the warmer weather and the DCs need a few bits and DH may unwittingly buy himself a few new work shirts - get quite excited at this time of year.

kittya Thu 02-Dec-10 10:17:28

its not tomorrow, I just rang them. sad

Im off tomorrow as well and working next Friday.

dexter73 Thu 02-Dec-10 10:41:53

I wonder if they have postponed it because of the weather and getting the deliveries out?

SerendipityAlways Thu 02-Dec-10 10:57:36

Maybe over the weekend - otherwise, bad weather or not, they're leaving it pretty close to Christmas to ensure pre Christmas delivery -I think we should be checking daily just in case...didn't they spring the Summer sale quite early also?

dottyaboutstripes Thu 02-Dec-10 11:01:10

I thought it was generally the second Friday in December? Which would be 10th........though of course in the summer it started out of the blue on a Thursday afternoon after they'd advertised it as starting on the following morning hmm

Seems to me like there's nothing much left anyway

SlowComfortableShrew Thu 02-Dec-10 11:13:12

didn't they lie when people phoned them up last time though? I think its tomorrow

Notevenamouse Thu 02-Dec-10 11:22:44

Nothing worth having left, I will be ebaying instead.

dottyaboutstripes Thu 02-Dec-10 11:25:14

I read yesterday something about a 15%off code valid until 7th December, so it'll surely be after that

Notevenamouse Thu 02-Dec-10 11:41:02

I have been trying to find dd a nice party dress for christmas but they are all so bland. hmm glad there are none left now grin

HotchpotchHoney Thu 02-Dec-10 12:13:53

the 10th is the date given on the facebook page and via the community, so i am assuming its the 10th. normally around 8a.m just so that we are late for school that morning.
i dislike how they empty your basket on sale days.

kittya Thu 02-Dec-10 16:50:10

there was loads of stuff available a couple of weeks ago, they were giving discounts left right and centre.

has the American sale started by chance?

SatinandTat Thu 02-Dec-10 16:56:47

No - the sale hasn't started here and they will not tell me when either.

kittya Thu 02-Dec-10 17:50:03

they are cutting it fine.

Meggles76 Thu 02-Dec-10 18:03:14

Just had an email to say that my boyfriend cardigan is on its way after 8 WEEKS OF WAITING

dexter73 Thu 02-Dec-10 18:44:40

I hope you like it!!

Meggles76 Fri 03-Dec-10 20:59:27

so do I dexter grin. I have found in the past that items have not ived up to my expectations after such a long wait.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: