Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Heattech thermals from Uniqlo

(7 Posts)
moragbellingham Wed 01-Dec-10 22:29:51

I've ordered lots for the impending cold weather on the website but....it says that underwear can't be exchanged. Would a long sleeved top be considered underwear? It is in the underwear/loungewear category on the website.
I've ordered a "M" in everythingconfused

trumpton Thu 02-Dec-10 12:26:43

I don't know the answer but am size 14 and bought large but think that medium would have been ok. I have sewn myself into them and will have to cut out of them in May.grin

purplepeony Thu 02-Dec-10 13:30:00

I think you can chamge the tops BUT you must not open the packet...they are not classed as underwear ,odd I know but I am sure if the Heatec packets are sealed they won't take back opened.

iwilldothis Thu 02-Dec-10 15:12:33

that's annoying, cos they're no different to any other top, really.... so moral of the story is just open one and if it doesn't fit then the rest can go back and you can sell the opened one on ebay? I've ordered 2 this week also, in medium...so we can't even swap if need-be! which did you go for? I went for one black and one grey scoop neck....will be ordereing more if they are any good.

dexter73 Thu 02-Dec-10 16:02:47

You can open and close the heattech packs as they have one of those plastic zipper type closings on the front of the packet. The tops are just folded up inside so I don't see how they would know if you had opened it.
You can try them on in the store and take them out of the packets so I don't see why you couldn't try one on at home!

moragbellingham Thu 02-Dec-10 16:41:58

I have bought the camisoles (as I imagine these should be OK) the scoop neck, long sleeved and the crew neck long sleeved.
I hate paying for delivery and thought I'd buy now whilst it's free!
5 out of 6 in black - I have an exciting winter wardrobe of mostly black and grey for them to go underneath.

I'll open one and I'll probably keep it (depending on the packaging and my rubbish re-folding skills!). A vest is a vest after all, I guess.

hattymattie Thu 02-Dec-10 17:37:44

I bought mine in the French store and tried them on in shop - no problems with exchanges as zipper bag as mentioned. Got long-johns and scoop neck long sleeved vest thingy both in M. I'm 12 to 14 normally,5'7" and found the sizing fine.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: