Talk

Advanced search

Returning a Boden BOX using returns label?

(8 Posts)
iwilldothis Wed 01-Dec-10 21:10:35

Anyone ever done this? On the free returns sticker it says "packetpost"....does this mean I can't use the box and need to use a more ordinary size packet instead? Don't have a Boden packet as I'd ordered 2 pairs of shoes, hence the box....but I suppose I could use an non-Boden packet also? Or should I try the new free Collect+ service they now offer???

follygirl Wed 01-Dec-10 21:26:40

Just use the box. I've done it before when I've had a big order. Stick the returns label on the box and bring it to your Post Office and they will sort it out.

madwomanintheattic Wed 01-Dec-10 21:28:16

i've used the box before, too.

moragbellingham Wed 01-Dec-10 22:39:50

Me too.

polyhymnia Wed 01-Dec-10 23:31:21

And me.

iwilldothis Thu 02-Dec-10 07:59:27

Great ,, thanks ladies

Gogopops Thu 02-Dec-10 16:24:34

Dont forget to change the postcode on the returns label to LE19 1PX - the postcode on the free returns label is apparently wrong and delays the return (or so I was told by a lady at the Post office).

moragbellingham Thu 02-Dec-10 16:30:07

Oh, I have noticed in the past that there are 2 different post codes (one with the free return label). Very interesting, I'll make a note of that as I queried it with the local PO and they didn't know.smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now