Talk

Advanced search

Party wear while 3 months pregnant?

(6 Posts)
minibmw2010 Wed 01-Dec-10 17:03:58

Hi ladies, I could do with some advice .. I'm nearly 14 weeks pregnant and so have a small bump and have put on about 7lbs. I was a fit size 12 pre-pregnancy (lots of gym, good arms) and feel quite bloated now. I ordered two or 3 pregnancy tops I thought might be nice for my work do (drinks in a funky bar rather than usual black-tie) but they are HUGE .. They seem to be built for me to wear towards the end of pregnancy, not the beginning (even though I ordered my normal size in pregnancy clothes). Anyway, to the point ... I decided I'd just buy a top in a size 16 or so to wear with my new skinny maternity jeans and maybe a nice cardigan to go with (and heeled boots). What do you think? What kind of cardigan to go with this?

Monsoon top

LadyViper Wed 01-Dec-10 17:08:57

I think something white and a bit fluffy

moragbellingham Wed 01-Dec-10 22:51:18

I would say something slinky.
I have a Reiss black one (boring I know) but gets worn everywhere.
I've seen one today (grrrr) but half the price and will try to remember where.

cece Wed 01-Dec-10 22:59:24

If I were you I would wear leggings or jeams with a really slinky top and high boots. Show off your little bump, I assume people know you are pg?

Sadly when I was 14 weeks pg I could still easily wear my normal clothes as my bump never really shows till about 22-24 weeks!

moragbellingham Wed 01-Dec-10 23:01:05

topshopin black or nude?

moragbellingham Wed 01-Dec-10 23:14:48

this comes in black also

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now